Business Lawyers in Atlanta
Helping Clients Nationwide Secure Their Business Interests
HDR Law is dedicated to helping business owners when they need help overcoming a contractual dispute or reaching solutions to a problem out of court. For these and other related legal matters, we work closely with our clients to understand their situations in as much detail as possible. Taking your goals into account, we can help you develop a personalized legal strategy that can help you gain the most possible from a settlement or secure the best possible chances of success in a trial.
Business is a broad area of law for any firm to tackle, which is why we tend to focus on contractual disputes and alternative dispute resolution. These are complicated issues that often lay at the crossroads for many disagreements between business owners and their business partners, employees, other businesses, etc.
HDR attorneys have a wealth of experience in representing commercial entities. The firm’s clients are commonly advised in structuring their businesses and in the drafting and negotiation of contracts. It takes experience, knowledge, and patience to ensure that a client’s structure and contractual relationships meet its goals.
Experience in Complex Commercial Matters
Over the years, HDR attorneys have gained special expertise representing commercial clients in the following areas:
- Arbitration/Mediation: HDR attorneys have years of experience in prosecuting, defending, and appealing matters in arbitration. Our successful appeal of an arbitration award in Patten v. Signator Ins. Agency, Inc., 441 F.3d 230 (4th Cir. 2006) received national attention. It is essential that an arbitration clause complies with the shifting requirements of federal and state law to avoid the high costs of judicial resolution.
- Unfair Competition: HDR attorneys are experienced in litigating restraints of trade and anti-competitive activity under federal and state statutes in several areas of commerce, including wholesale/retail supply chains, access to transportation networks, and medical care. Our Atlanta attorneys represent innovators in the digital economy, where business models and growth are challenged by more traditional “brick-and-mortar” competitors.
- Commercial Disparagement: HDR attorneys represent clients in matters involving libel, slander, and “bad light,” where the goodwill and reputation of a business is damaged by false and defamatory comments in the media and on the internet.
- Insurance/Reinsurance: HDR attorneys routinely handle disputes arising under policies of insurance and reinsurance. We represent carriers, intermediaries, brokers, and commercial policyholders in matters of coverage, compliance with regulation, and fraud.
- Regulatory/Administrative Proceedings: Our attorneys routinely handle matters for commercial clients before federal and state regulatory agencies. HDR is widely experienced in assisting business clients in responding to investigatory subpoenas from regulators in areas such as consumer protection, insurance, financial services, and employment relationships.
We Can Assist with Your Contract Disputes
HDR Law is fully capable of helping business owners like you seek the best possible results from a dispute arising from one of your contracts. Whether you are trying to enforce unmet provisions of a legal agreement or are responding to similar claims from another party, we can help your business do what is necessary to secure its best chances for success.
We can assist in common problems affecting business owners, such as:
- Breach of Contract
- Partnership Disputes
- Business-to-Business Disputes
- Disputes with Employees
Trying to Avoid Court? Consider Arbitration & Mediation.
Sometimes what it takes to settle a business problem in court isn’t worth the time and money – it may not even be serious enough to warrant a lawsuit. If you find yourself involved in a disagreement concerning your business but taking the other party to court doesn’t feel worth it, consider exploring your options in arbitration and mediation.
We Proudly Offer Commercial Litigation Services
Our seasoned litigators at HDR Law take on a broad range of complex commercial matters in state and federal trial and appellate courts. We have years of experience and understand that commercial litigation can substantially impact your company, which is why we are committed to zealously representing our clients’ best interests throughout each phase of the legal process.
Our talented litigation team has a stellar reputation for devising creative strategies and forceful arguments that allow us to present compelling testimony on behalf of clients throughout Atlanta and the surrounding areas.
Call or visit our law office today if you need legal advice regarding any of the following commercial litigation matters:
- Creditor and Debtor Disputes
- Cannabis Business Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement Defense
- Financial Services Litigation
- Insurance Disputes
- Fraud and Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Eminent Domain
- Land Use Litigation
- Discrimination, Retaliation, Disability Accommodation, and Wage and Hour Disputes
- Securities Litigation and Corporate Governance Disputes
- Non-Compete, Trade Secrets, and Unfair Competition Matters
Contact HDR Law Today for Dedicated Legal Support
If you’re involved in a dispute affecting your company, don’t hesitate to contact our business law and commercial litigation attorneys in Atlanta at HDR Law. We’re proud advocates for our clients and take pride in helping them reach the best possible solutions to their legal problems.